Sunday, February 20, 2011

Busy Week Ahead

Well I almost went to bed without doing my last blog post...so I just wanted you all to know that I have a pretty busy week ahead. Check it out!

Monday: Other than class, I have College Mentors from 3-5. Then I need to get myself some supper and head on over to my night class from 7-9. When I return from class, I must do laundry...I'm running low!

Tuesday: Other than my awesome History and English classes, I have tutoring from 2-4. Then I need to call my awesome advisor to schedule a meeting about classes for next year as well as visit the parking people to get a parking permit for the rest of the school year. I also have an Education in Action meeting at 5pm. TC 113 - it's game night! You should come check it out! :)

Wednesday: I have to work on my awesome pen pal letter. My pen pal's name is Matthew and is an elementary student in Illinois. Hopefully I don't have too much homework to do, then I can catch up on some sleep.

Ok...well I guess just Monday through Wednesday are sort of busy. The rest of the week hopefully stays pretty empty so I can catch up on homework and just relax from the busy first half of the week. I hope that this week and next week fly by. Spring break is almost here!

1 comment: