Sunday, April 3, 2011

Disney

I don't know how my life would have turned out if not for Disney movies. This weekend, I watched all sorts of Disney movies. My favorites were The Lion King, The Jungle Book, and the new Disney movie Tangled!


Tangled was definitely better than I thought it would be. It was a neat twist on Rapunzel. There are tons of other Disney movies that I love - but unfortunately, the movies we used to own on VHS were sold at one of our garage sales a couple of years ago. When I look back, I wish I would have made my mom save them old movies. From Tarzan, to Anastasia, to Snow White, to 101 Dalmatians we sold the best. Hopefully I can find them great movies so I can show them to my own children and the children in my classroom. Disney movies are amazing - and they each have such great songs!

4 comments:

  1. OMG i love Tangled!! it reminds me of the old Disney princess movies, so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My entire Christmas list was movies. 90% of which consisted on Disney movies. It was the best Christmas everrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I want to see Tangled so so bad! i cannot wait to see it... overall Lion King wins!!! at least in my book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tangled is amazing! I fell in love the first time I saw it. So awesome. I think my favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, though. I relate a lot to Belle... small town girl, big dreams, nose stuck in a book for the better part of her life... lol And I've dated quite a few beasts, too. (Just kidding. That's my nerdy humor coming out.)

    ReplyDelete