
This weekend, my friends and I decided to have a movie marathon. With our favorite movies in hand, we settled down on bean bag chairs, popped a couple bags of popcorn, and began watching.
Here was the playlist:
1. The Proposal
2. 500 Days of Summer
3. The Blind Side
4. National Lampoon's European Vacation
5. Eat Pray Love
Out of the five listed above, I would have to say The Proposal, 500 Days of Summer, and The Blind Side are my favorites. They are just such amazing movies! I have seen The Proposal and The Blind Side tons of times. The Proposal is hilarious and for some time, made me consider becoming an editor in New York. But I decided to scratch that idea. The Blind Side is such a touching movie - and I love how it is based on a true story. It really makes me appreciate what I have.
This weekend was the first time I had seen 500 Days of Summer. The movie is set up in such a neat way - jumping around from the good times and the bad times. My friends said that they should make a sequel titled, The Rest of My Life with Autumn, where they end up getting married and living happily for the rest of their lives. I think that would be neat.If you can't tell, I really love movies. Here are some movies I look forward to seeing:
1. The Social Network
2. It's Kind of a Funny Story
3. Morning Glory
5. Little Fockers
6. The Roommate
6. The Roommate
Fortunately, a majority of them are coming to BSU for Friday Night Filmworks. I will definitely have to hit them up with my friends! Yay for BSU having awesome movies on campus for FREE!
Thanks for reading!
- Br@ndon

500 Days of Summer is one of my favorite movies, so good! Like you said, I like how it hops around to different times. Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt have such good chemistry and were perfect for the roles.
ReplyDeleteOmg the proposal is seriously like one of the favorite movies! I adore Sandra Bullock and Ryan Renoylds is absolutely hilarious! good choice!
ReplyDeleteI think "Little Forkers" must be a funny movie. I watched first two which are called "Meet the Fockers" and "Meet the Parents". I cannot stop laughing during the movie.
ReplyDelete