Last night, my friends and I went to see Life As We Know It. Staring Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel, it is one comedy that you must see! It is so funny and I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD.
The movie was right around two hours long. After it was over, I heard some people complaining that it was long. I kept thinking to myself that most movies are two hours long. If you can't stand this one, how can you stand the forever-long Harry Potter movies?
Before the movie began, they had some movie posters to give away - just like the picture to the left. Unfortunately, I didn't win one, but one of my friends did! I hope I win a movie poster sometime. My dorm room walls are sort of bare...
- Br@ndon

I went and saw this movie as well and I really enjoyed it. Very funny!!
ReplyDelete